Windsor Home Inspector, Windsor Home Inspection, Home Inspector in Windsor, Home Inspector in Tecumseh, Home Inspector in Lakeshore, Home Inspector in LaSalle, Licensed Home Inspector, Windsor Mould Inspector, Windsor Holmes Inspection, Windsor Commercial Building Inspector, Windsor Thermal Imaging Inspector.
YOUR TRUSTED WINDSOR HOME INSPECTOR; Stephan Tremblay, CMI CALL 519-990-7309 126 CHENE ST. TECUMSEH ONTARIO N8N 3B6
Selling your home with a Pre-Inspection can provide instant transparency to potential buyers and eliminate 11th hour negotiations. It will also bring in serious buyers with cleaner offers. By having Northern Inspections provide you with a full sellers Home Inspection or a 5-Point Inspection, you will receive a comprehensive report with pictures and recommendations with your inspection. You can choose to leave the report out for buyers when your home is being shown, or you can use the report to fix any issues found and receive the absolute best chance of surviving your buyers Home Inspection. Remove all doubt about your home, and get it SOLD with a Northern Home Inspection or a Northern 5-Point Inspection!
Here's how it works:
1) Northern comes to your home and completes a full comprehensive Home Inspection or a 5-Point Assessment which includes the ROOF, FURNACE/AC, ELECTRICAL PANEL & WATER HEATER. The inspector also preforms a foundation moisture assessment using THERMAL IMAGING.
2) Northern emails you the report the same day which you can then print and leave visible in your home for potential buyers or have your agent upload to MLS so other agents can view and share it with their clients
3) Northern places a lawn sign next to your realtors sign where the public can view it
4) Your agent markets your home as PRE-INSPECTED
5) Potential buyers can view the report for FREE
A 5-Point Home Inspection is not a full comprehensive home inspection.
A Complete home inspection should be utilized when conditions allow.
5-Point Home Inspections are approved and backed by and abide by the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics for the International Asspcoation of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), The Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors (CAHPI) and the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)